The #NationalBookChallenge is a contest open to any classroom that publishes a book.
Here’s how it works:
- All books submitted to Studentreasures for publishing by May 31st of each year are automatically entered into the National Book Challenge.
- All finalists will receive printable participation ribbons and certificates.
- Judges will review all entries submitted and select semi-finalists, finalists and winners based on originality, storyline and illustration.
Here’s what you could win:
- Up to 50 finalists will be selected and awarded a $50 Gift Card. All finalists will receive a printable certificate featuring their book cover.
- Each of the top three winners chosen will receive a classroom set of their book, a winner ribbon and a printable certificate featuring their book cover, plus, one of the following grant prizes for your school:
- A $500 school grant will be awarded to the overall third-place winner.
- A $1,000 school grant will be awarded to the overall second-place winner.
- A $5,000 school grant will be awarded to the overall first-place, grand prize winner!
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. Open to educators in U.S., U.S. Territories and Canada, who are legal residents of the 50 United States (including the District of Columbia) or Canada (excluding Quebec), 18 years of age or older and the age of majority in his/her state/province of residence at the time of entry, and who are teachers of grades PreK-12 who teach in a registered public school, home school or accredited private school. Void outside these geographic areas and where prohibited. Starts 12:00 A.M. ET on 07/01/21; ends at 11:59 P.M. ET on 05/31/22. For entry instructions, prize details and Official Rules, click here. Sponsor: Studentreasures, LLC, 1345 SW 42nd Street, Topeka, Kansas 66609.