Parents have the option to purchase copies but are under no obligation to do so. Your classroom copy will still be free when you participate in the Classbook Program. We ask that you return all order forms, including those choosing not to pre-order, when you submit your book for publishing. From our experience, most parents want to order a copy of their child’s book as it makes a great keepsake and gift.
Articles in this section
- Can you print books in braille?
- Does the online book include a published copy or does it remain online?
- Is my name going to end up on a mailing list?
- How is Scripsi better than other online book makers?
- Can I send a late parent order and where will their book be shipped?
- Will I be informed when you receive my completed kit to be published?
- What do I do with any unused materials?
- Where do I indicate my Teacher Name/Author Name and School Name for our book cover?
- How do I ship my kit(s)?
- When do I need to ship my completed Publishing Kit?