Currently, we do not have the specialized printing equipment required to produce the raised dots required for braille.
Articles in this section
- Publishing Portal Questions
- How do I finalize my book project?
- How do I change my publishing date?
- Can you print books in braille?
- Does the online book include a published copy or does it remain online?
- Is my name going to end up on a mailing list?
- How is Scripsi better than other online book makers?
- Can I send a late parent order and where will their book be shipped?
- Will I be informed when you receive my completed kit to be published?
- What do I do with any unused materials?