No. Your privacy is important to us. Your contact information will not be shared and is used solely for communicating with you about your child’s book.
Articles in this section
- How do I finalize my book project?
- How do I change my publishing date?
- Can you print books in braille?
- Does the online book include a published copy or does it remain online?
- Is my name going to end up on a mailing list?
- How is Scripsi better than other online book makers?
- Can I send a late parent order and where will their book be shipped?
- Will I be informed when you receive my completed kit to be published?
- What do I do with any unused materials?
- Where do I indicate my Teacher Name/Author Name and School Name for our book cover?