Just place any unused materials at the bottom of the box when you return your kit(s) for publishing. Please place your completed Publishing Kit(s) and Parent Order Forms on top of the stack.
Articles in this section
- Can you print books in braille?
- Does the online book include a published copy or does it remain online?
- Is my name going to end up on a mailing list?
- How is Scripsi better than other online book makers?
- Can I send a late parent order and where will their book be shipped?
- Will I be informed when you receive my completed kit to be published?
- What do I do with any unused materials?
- Where do I indicate my Teacher Name/Author Name and School Name for our book cover?
- How do I ship my kit(s)?
- When do I need to ship my completed Publishing Kit?