Yes, there’s no risk to parents who choose to purchase copies of the book. Our books are 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed. If parents purchase their child’s book and are in any way dissatisfied, they can return it directly to us for a replacement or full refund. We will issue a replacement or complete refund.
Articles in this section
- Can you print books in braille?
- Does the online book include a published copy or does it remain online?
- Is my name going to end up on a mailing list?
- How is Scripsi better than other online book makers?
- Can I send a late parent order and where will their book be shipped?
- Will I be informed when you receive my completed kit to be published?
- What do I do with any unused materials?
- Where do I indicate my Teacher Name/Author Name and School Name for our book cover?
- How do I ship my kit(s)?
- When do I need to ship my completed Publishing Kit?