Absolutely! We will send you an email confirmation when your books are in production!
If you’d like to keep track of your package as it makes its way back to us, write down your tracking number that is printed on your UPS label. You can log on to UPS.com and enter your tracking number the day after you ship to follow its progression back to our facility!
Articles in this section
- How do I change my publishing date?
- Can you print books in braille?
- Does the online book include a published copy or does it remain online?
- Is my name going to end up on a mailing list?
- How is Scripsi better than other online book makers?
- Can I send a late parent order and where will their book be shipped?
- Will I be informed when you receive my completed kit to be published?
- What do I do with any unused materials?
- Where do I indicate my Teacher Name/Author Name and School Name for our book cover?
- How do I ship my kit(s)?