Yes, there’s no risk to parents who choose to purchase copies of the book. Our books are 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed. If parents purchase their child’s book and are in any way dissatisfied, they can return it directly to us for a replacement or full refund. We will issue a replacement or complete refund.
Articles in this section
- How do I change my publishing date?
- Do you offer a referral program?
- What is the cost for a published book?
- Are there any guarantees on the published books?
- When and how do parents order copies of their child’s book?
- Are parents required to purchase copies?
- Can we write about any topic?
- What is a publishing date?
- How do I participate?
- Can any grade create a classbook?