Your publishing date is the date you select that your Publishing Kit(s) and Parent Order Forms are due at our facility for publishing. This ensures that your published books are back to you in a timely manner so you can celebrate the books’ arrival during the school year. We recommend sending your Publishing Kit(s), using the prepaid UPS label included, at least one week prior to your publishing date. Call today 800-867-2292 to schedule your date!
Articles in this section
- Do you offer a referral program?
- What is the cost for a published book?
- Are there any guarantees on the published books?
- When and how do parents order copies of their child’s book?
- Are parents required to purchase copies?
- Can we write about any topic?
- What is a publishing date?
- How do I participate?
- Can any grade create a classbook?
- Is there a minimum student participation requirement to receive the free deluxe, hardcover book?