Yes! When parents pre-order copies of their child’s book online they can save on shipping and handling as well as saving $2 on the price of a hardcover book. Simply click here to start saving.
Articles in this section
- Can I order a kit for my child or grandchild?
- Do you publish with home schools?
- I never received the book I ordered, what should I do?
- My child’s book has an error. How can this be fixed?
- I purchased copies of my child’s book, when will my check be cashed?
- Do you offer any discounts for parents to order copies of the book?
- I don’t have a credit/debit card. How can I order?
- I have an issue with my order. What should I do?
- What is the difference between the three book options?
- Are there any guarantees on the published books?