Yes, there’s no risk to parents who choose to purchase copies of the book. Our books are 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed. If parents purchase their child’s book and are in any way dissatisfied, they can return it directly to us for a replacement or full refund. We will issue a replacement or complete refund.
Articles in this section
- Can I order a kit for my child or grandchild?
- Do you publish with home schools?
- I never received the book I ordered, what should I do?
- My child’s book has an error. How can this be fixed?
- I purchased copies of my child’s book, when will my check be cashed?
- Do you offer any discounts for parents to order copies of the book?
- I don’t have a credit/debit card. How can I order?
- I have an issue with my order. What should I do?
- What is the difference between the three book options?
- Are there any guarantees on the published books?