Parents have the option to purchase copies but are under no obligation. All we ask is that parents are given the opportunity to purchase copies using the supplied Parent Order Form. From experience, most parents do wish to order a copy of their child’s book as it makes a great keepsake and gift! Remember: The Parent Order Forms include a special pre-order pricing for any copies paid for in advance.
Articles in this section
- Do you offer a referral program?
- What is the cost for a published book?
- Are there any guarantees on the published books?
- When and how do parents order copies of their child’s book?
- Are parents required to purchase copies?
- Can we write about any topic?
- What is a publishing date?
- How do I participate?
- Can any grade create a classbook?
- Is there a minimum student participation requirement to receive the free deluxe, hardcover book?