Of course! Your students are only limited by their imaginations. Popular themes include animals, travel, biography, science fiction, family, and many more. From math and history to music and art subjects, our program is cross-curricular or can be used as a stand-alone project. Visit our Teacher’s Lounge for inspiration and book topic ideas!
Articles in this section
- How do I change my publishing date?
- Do you offer a referral program?
- What is the cost for a published book?
- Are there any guarantees on the published books?
- When and how do parents order copies of their child’s book?
- Are parents required to purchase copies?
- Can we write about any topic?
- What is a publishing date?
- How do I participate?
- Can any grade create a classbook?