Yes! Any class in any grade can create a classbook. Classbooks work especially well for teachers doing a collaborative book for a variety of subjects, including English, social studies, math, science, language arts, and more.
Articles in this section
- How do I change my publishing date?
- Do you offer a referral program?
- What is the cost for a published book?
- Are there any guarantees on the published books?
- When and how do parents order copies of their child’s book?
- Are parents required to purchase copies?
- Can we write about any topic?
- What is a publishing date?
- How do I participate?
- Can any grade create a classbook?